What A Treatment Week Looks Like


If you've ever wondered what a treatment week looks like for me, well this is basically it. Just me on the couch with my mongrel (the dog), Franklin the Eighth (my 5FU pump), my gloves, and plenty of food and room temperature drinks. Not very exciting, but much needed recovery time. 




I found these drinks at Food Lion that really help me stay hydrated. They have several different flavors. I try to drink a few of them a day especially on the first few days after treatment. I have found that staying hydrated helps me feel not quite as tired.



I hope everyone has a great day. I'm sure Kenny will be updating you later in the week.

- Christian


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian's cancer story comes to a close

The past week, test & scan Results, preparing for what is next..