Chemo Treatment 9

 Hey Everyone,

Just checking in to let you know that I had treatment number 9 this past Tuesday (9/7/21). Everything went well and it was as I say "uneventful". Dr. Paluri decided to decrease the dose of oxaliplatin by 20% this time since the neuropathy was very intense after my last treatment. I think that was a good call because I have had very little neuropathy or cold sensitivity with this treatment. Around Wednesday is when the fatigue set in and it lasted for a few days, but I am feeling about back to normal now. 

Liver resection will be the next step and is planned for October 1. I have a pre-op appointment scheduled for Friday, September 24. If anything changes between now and then we will let everyone know. 

As always, thank you all for the love, support and prayers. 

-Christian 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian's cancer story comes to a close

The past week, test & scan Results, preparing for what is next..